Campaign Production & Media Activations Senior Marketing Manager - Otezla
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of.
Senior Marketing Manager - Otezla
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will play a key role in driving this mission by leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) media activations for Otezla® in the U.S.. Critical to the role will be evangelizing an in-depth understanding of consumers with plaque psoriasis and their media habits & passions to strengthen brand relevance, drive patient acquisition and breakthrough in an increasingly competitive space.
- Media Activations and Tentpole Strategy: Develop and lead comprehensive media activation strategies, with a focus on tentpole events. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless completion of tentpole initiatives. Stay abreast of industry trends and leverage innovative ways to improve the impact of media activations.
- Coordinated Planning with PR: Act as a liaison between the Marketing and PR teams to ensure integrated planning for tentpoles. Collaborate closely with PR to amplify the reach and impact of tentpole events through various channels. Maintain a consistent brand voice and messaging across all media and PR initiatives.
- Measurement of Upper Funnel Media: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for upper funnel media initiatives and campaigns. Implement measurement strategies to assess the effectiveness of media activations in achieving brand awareness and perception goals. Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team, optimizing strategies based on data-driven findings.
- Purpose-Driven Campaign: Lead the development and completion of purpose-driven campaign to support upcoming indication. Collaborate with internal collaborators to identify and articulate the purpose in a compelling manner. Ensure purpose-driven campaigns align with overall brand strategy and resonate with the target audience.
- Crafting a highly collaborative and effective cross-functional team that challenges conventions and seeks to set a new standard for patient connectivity.
- Contribute to the Lead refinement and expansion of robust, data-driven marketing plan to engage and activate consumers at critical moments in patient journey.
- Work closely with Communications and Media lead to ensure activations support campaign messaging and are reaching the right consumers across the journey.
- Lead day-to-day oversight of agency as well as publisher relationships.
- Champion continuous innovation and learning while sharing standard processes across the organization.
- Collaborate with key partners including HCP marketing, Corporate Communications, Advocacy, Operational teams, and Business Analytics
- Handle the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible and compliant consumer communications.
- Run individual budget and give necessary inputs to overall consumer budget management and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost-effective delivery of all programs.
- Domestic travel up to 20%.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The marketing professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience
Master’s degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or Sales Management experience
- Critical thinking, leadership, collaboration, and the ability to serve as a true champion for the consumer.
- Strong marketing competence with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, market research, segmentation, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
- Experience developing and driving a wide range of successful digital initiatives across multiple channels such as website, display, video, mobile, CRM, and social.
- Demonstrated strength in analytics to translate data into insights and indicated actions.
- Experience working with agencies and publishers to develop and produce engaging creative.
- Exhibiting passion and empathy to build strong experiences with consumers by understanding their needs and desires.
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and live up to the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent communication skills and self-awareness of leadership style
- Ability to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Experience marketing directly to consumers, with a preference for regulated products and/or services.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation..
Salary Range152,128.00 USD - 179,472.00 USD