Senior Risk Analyst
Global Project Leader - Global Supply Chain & Strategy
📌Positions are open to Mexican Citizens and official residents of Mexico.
📍Location: Guadalajara (hybrid)
📌Strong English communication skills required
About the AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused pharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At Astra Zeneca , we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to work!
Join our dynamic team at GSC&S Projects, a division within GSC&S that leads global and multi-regional projects and programmes affecting the AZ commercial supply chain and Operations. As a Global Project Leader, you will have the opportunity to lead and deliver Global Operations Business Projects to a desired outcome, and support broader Global Operations and AstraZeneca change programmes. This is your chance to learn more working at the forefront, adopting constant challenges that stimulate intellectual growth!
As a Global Project Leader, you will lead international and cross-functional projects, balance problems requiring innovative solutions, identify risks and propose solutions, communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, develop a wide network of contacts, internally and externally, and chip in to standardizing, continuously improving, developing and leading our frameworks and business processes.
• Educated to degree level in a scientific, engineering or business field, or equivalent experience
• Theoretical & practical knowledge and delivery of project and organisational change and project management.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry including areas such as; manufacturing management, supply chain management, logistics and distribution, quality assurance, engineering, IT, finance
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams from across multiple countries
• Ability to operate independently and make sound business decisions with limited information available
• Ability to handle cultural differences sensitively and negotiate different interests
• Line management experience and knowledge about the organization and operating models within Operations would be desirable.
Expectation of working in the office 3 days a week statement
When we put unexpected teams in the same room, we ignite ambitious thinking with the power to inspire life-changing medicines. In-person working give us the platform we need to connect, work at pace and challenge perceptions. That’s why we work, on average, a minimum of three days per week from the office. But that doesn’t mean we’re not flexible. We balance the expectation of being in the office while respecting individual flexibility.
Join us in our outstanding and bold world!!!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.