Manager* IT SAP Analytics
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As a part of our team of more than 5.000 pioneers, you will play a key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial scientific challenges of our age. Within less than a year, we were able to develop our COVID-19 mRNA vaccine following the highest scientific and ethical standards – writing medical history.
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* IT SAP Analytics
At BioNTech, the Manager IT SAP Analytics primarily supports the operation and further development of our SAP Analytics platform. Your responsibilities are:
- Support of establishment of SAP analytics design principles and maintenance of the implemented template for the SAP anlaytics landscape
- Support of the system owner in the context of system validation
- Assess business requirements and solutions aligned with the overall platform strategy in collaboration with process owners, key users and business stakeholders
- Support and further development of the SAP analytics landscape
- Consulting and application of best practices in data warehousing and reporting in the context of SAP
What you have to offer.
- University degree or other relevant qualification in a relevant IT-related field
- Solid work experience with proven results in data analytics and data management
- Experience with SAP Datasphere/Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Previous experience in a GxP-related environment desirable
- Strong communication skills and self-organised/reliable operating principals
- Fluent English and at least conversational German skills
Benefits for you:
- Flexible Working Time
- Mobile Office
- Work from EU Countries (up to 20 days per year)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
... and much more.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for our location Mainz Goldgrube and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6391 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not tolerate discrimination, favoritism, or harassment based on gender, political opinion, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or social origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, physical appearance, health status or any other aspect of personal status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you