Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Anticipated pay range: $50,128 - $71,550
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 03/05/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
What Customer Service Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Service Operations is responsible/a catalyst for providing proactive solutions, inquiry research/resolution, and root cause analysis. Acting as liaisons for both internal and external customers, Customer Service Operations enhances the customer experience by leveraging inbound and outbound channels.
- 40 hours per week. Rotates every other week.
- Week 1: Monday through Thursday 7:00am– 4:00 pm. Sat 10:00 am -2:00 pm. On call Sunday coverage (4 hours).
- Week 2: Monday through Friday typically 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Note: On call rotation which includes both weekend days for week 1.
- Holiday workdays apply.
- Candidate must be flexible to work different schedules, shifts or days based on business need.
Approximately 80% customer services duties and up to 20% assisting in warehouse as needed. Amount of time performing each task is subject to change based on business need.
- Expedites orders by acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and problem/dispute resolution
- Works with spreadsheets to track order information
- Processes customer orders through Isotrac
- Determines flights, transportation methods for delivery of product. Tracks of packages with couriers, charters, airlines
- Prints and organizes paperwork (Helps manufacturing sort paperwork)
- Generates labels (shipping, hazardous materials) for I-123, I-131 products
- Determines quantities of I-123 activity to order based on customer demand
- Orders I-123 and I-131 products/activity from suppliers. Orders direct input materials related to production of I-123 finished capsule product
- Handles invoices/billing of independent pharmacies serviced directly by facility
- Shipping support on Run 1, Holidays for select special locations
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing customer business through contract administration, customer orders, and problem resolution
- Informs the Mgr., Operations when situations require follow-up actions
- Assists in warehouse as needed with pack/pack, shipping, and labeling as needed
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity. Performs other job duties as assigned
- Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and/or participates in projects as assigned by your manager. This will include: material handling and packaging activities using warehouse equipment (examples: scanner, forklift etc), preparing shipping documents using FedEx and other software such as Microsoft Excel and Word, performing surveys and wipe testing to determine the TI (Transportation Index) for outbound product shipments (if Radiation Safety does not perform this testing), performing inventory transactions in corporate computer program SAP and following SOP’s.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel strongly preferred as this role will work with spreadsheets
- Past customer service experience preferred
- Flexible to work various schedules including weekends and holidays. Must be flexible to work overtime as needed with little to no advanced notice
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate effectively
- Material handling equipment experience (forklift) strongly preferred
- Ability to safely lift/palletize various materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Will obtain DOT (Department of Transportation) and IATA (International Air Traffic Association) certification within one year of hiring (dependent upon other staff certifications)
- Demonstrates basic material handling/packaging/warehouse equipment skills preferred
- Experience in shipping cold-chain and hazardous/dangerous goods preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and work in a team-oriented environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk, and reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
We support our veterans and will work with you during your military to civilian transition.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here