Sr Analyst, IT Client Services - M365
What IT Client Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
IT Client Services provides Tier 1-3 virtual and physical support to the organization's end users for software, hardware, conference room technology and meeting support, warehouse technology, server, network, and enterprise systems issues. Frequently responding to escalated issues from the IT Service Center family, this job family resolves user requests through discussions with users and coordination with internal and external resources, and provides education and trainings to users to facilitate knowledge transfer and prevent problem reoccurrence. IT Client Services also maintains ownership for certain end user productivity platforms and capabilities, such as virtual environments and collaboration toolsets, and addresses service outages. This job family acquires, installs and upgrades PC components and software, while also performing asset management for software and hardware. service outages. This job family acquires, installs and upgrades PC components and software, while also performing asset management for software and hardware.
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Share knowledge and insights with colleagues and clients to enhance the overall expertise of the team and ensure clients can effectively utilize their cloud resources.
- Lead in administering Microsoft 365, including installation, configuration, and monitoring of service health.
- Manage and optimize shared mailboxes, distribution lists, user accounts, and resource accounts within Microsoft 365.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex issues with Microsoft 365 services and applications, providing expert-level support to resolve them efficiently.
- Provide advanced support to end users, addressing their inquiries and technical challenges with Microsoft 365 applications and services.
- Drive the development and implementation of best practices for deploying, managing, and utilizing Microsoft 365 across the organization.
- Lead efforts to review, enhance, and update process documents related to Microsoft 365 administration and support.
- Provide specialized support for Zoom phone/conferencing, Lucid, BOX.COM systems, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- Demonstrate the capability to perform duties with limited supervision.
- Provide troubleshooting support for Microsoft Office applications.
- Resolve tier 2 and 3 tasks/incidents with precision.
- Participate in 24x7 rotating shifts, including On-Call support, and potentially in Hypercare Support, ensuring uninterrupted service. (Hypercare Support involves intensified support during critical periods.)
- Exhibit proficiency in scripting and automation using commonly used scripting languages and automation tools.
- Proficiency in Windows Server 2008/2012 administration, including advanced configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Display strong customer service and communication skills as essential attributes.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft 365 technologies
- Understand advanced functionalities pertinent to message tracking, content search, Exchange, and Azure audit logging.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Global Administrator role in M365.
- Strong knowledge in PowerShell scripting for managing Microsoft 365
- Able to run PowerShell commands for modifying objects under different M365 libraries (Exchange/SharePoint/Teams/Azure Active Directory/Security/Compliance).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Understand user attributes under on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, Azure AD connect service and syncing attributes from on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory, Monitoring sign-in logs, Conditional Access Policies and Audit logging.
- Knowledgeable of the ITIL process.
Optional/Nice to Have Requirements:
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel data analysis and formulation, Expert level knowledge in Cisco IronPort, Cisco Secure Mail Appliance services and tools.
- Possess advanced Microsoft 365 certifications, demonstrating deep expertise in the platform.
- Lead planning and execution of upgrades/migrations to Microsoft 365, leveraging extensive experience to ensure successful outcomes.
- Microsoft 365 (Azure Active Directory, Compliance, Exchange, Security, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer).
- Active Directory.
- Advanced PowerShell Knowledge.
Minimum Years’ Experience: 3-5
Preferred Educational Background: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here