Sr Analyst, IT Client Services - SCCM/Intune
What IT Client Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
IT Client Services provides Tier 1-3 virtual and physical support to the organization's end users for software, hardware, conference room technology and meeting support, warehouse technology, server, network, and enterprise systems issues. Frequently responding to escalated issues from the IT Service Center family, this job family resolves user requests through discussions with users and coordination with internal and external resources, and provides education and trainings to users to facilitate knowledge transfer and prevent problem reoccurrence. IT Client Services also maintains ownership for certain end user productivity platforms and capabilities, such as virtual environments and collaboration toolsets, and addresses service outages. This job family acquires, installs and upgrades PC components and software, while also performing asset management for software and hardware.
- Primary responsibility will be providing end-user support and resolutions to Windows OS and SCCM/MEMCM Client related issues.
- Coordinates and performs software deployment from scoping, testing to execution.
- Create, review, maintain or improve processes/ technical documentations within area of technology concentration.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills
- Required Expertise:
- Working knowledge of SCCM/MECM on deployments, packages, applications, and task sequences
- Windows 10/11 OS troubleshooting
- 2-3 yrs Experience In supporting Windows on a SCCM/MECM managed environment
- Knowledge/Know-how needed:
- PowerShell scripting (PSADT Software packaging)
- Intune MDM/Autopilot
- Report Builder/SSRS
- End-point Privilege Access Management Solutions
- Required Exposure:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Primary Technology: Microsoft SCCM/Intune, Windows 10/11, Microsoft 365 (Desktop Applications), Active Directory
- Secondary Technology: ServiceNow, JIRA
- Optional/Nice to have: JamfPro/other MDM solutions, iOS, Android OS
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2-3 Years
Preferred Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in IT or any IT related field
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here