Warehouse Data Analyst
What Data Analytics brings to Cardinal Health:
The Data & Analytics Function oversees the analytics life-cycle in order to identify, analyze and present relevant insights that drive business decisions and anticipate opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage. This function manages analytic data platforms, the access, design and implementation of reporting/business intelligence solutions, and the application of advanced quantitative modeling.
Data Analytics applies business process knowledge and data analytics to develop, recommend and communicate timely, accurate, relevant and actionable insights to support business decisions and objectives.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Leads, develops, and executes training for Data Management processes
- Informs internal stakeholders on case statuses for Freight History, Purchase Order, and Conversion files
- Effective communication skills via written, casual and presentation scenarios
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Proven process improvement, and implementation
- Uses knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and gaps to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Preferred to have an understanding of current data context, processes and availability, and how current data processes and existing data can be leveraged to achieve the desired benefits.
- Prepares and analyzes data. This can include: locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating or modeling.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create business insights or improve data quality.
- Performs validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information created.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues, and develops recommendations to support business objectives.
- Communicates complex information so that it is easy to understand and influences other to take action based on the useful information provided.
- Implements and maintains decision support or master data management solution
- 2-4 years of experience, preferred
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field, preferred
- Excel, SQL, and Warehouse Management Systems, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity Identified possible solutions to a variety technical problems and takes action to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance and may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Anticipated salary: $66,500
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 3/7/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here