Sr. Specialist, Supplier Relations
What Field Sales Administration/Operations Generalist contributes to Cardinal Health
Sales Administration/Operations is responsible for supporting the sales organization and driving operational excellence in order to achieve the strategic and sales objectives established by the sales organization. This includes sales tools/productivity improvement, customer contract administration, business metrics/analytics, and rewards architecture.
Field Sales Administration/Operations Generalist is responsible for developing, quantifying and evaluating the transformation of internal and external information into business intelligence (includes: data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting); and, for identifying, creating and implementing processes that profitize, optimize and support the entire field sales organization (includes: customer contract implementation, contract compliance, strategic field sales resource deployment, on-boarding and basic training) to support the strategic objectives of the sales organization, drive operational excellence and maximize contract value.
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field preferred
- 2-4 years of direct customer facing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes action to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance and may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Anticipated salary range: $55,400 - $79,200
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 04/08/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here