Sr Analyst - Supply Chain Customer Implementations
What Supply Chain Planning contributes to Cardinal Health
Supply Chain Planning is responsible for ensuring the right quantity of products arrive in the right place, at the right time and cost. This job family is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning, supply planning, deployment planning, inventory planning, collaborative planning, expediting, purchasing and the design and implementation of the supply chain network. Supply Chain Planning utilized supplier contracts and manufacturing parameters to exceed customer service level commitments while optimizing supply chain costs and inventory. Supply Chain Planning leverages technology to achieve best in class processes to position supply chain as a competitive advantage.
This Sr Analyst role supports the first impression of Cardinal Health as a distributor. This role is critical in planning and staging inventory for customer start up. The role works closely with the IMO team, Sales, Planning, Buyers, as well as providing Inventory support on customer implementation calls. Other key responsibilities include NBP gate keeper and risk management and accuracy. Customer de- implementations, including planning reductions and calculating customer buy out quantities. Maintenance of customer core, customer inventory (Onelot program), and suture stocking strategies are other notable team responsibilities. Collaboration, technical prowess, communication, and a proactive approach are key to success in this role.
- Provide support for customer implementations and de-implementations.
- Manage new business approvals and risk management.
- Maintain customer core SKU list. Manage up to 160,000 SKUs at one time.
- Use hub and spoke model to promote and demote stocking process.
- Manage and monitor customer inventory program (One Lot program).
- Use SAP, Kinaxis, Alteryx, and/or Excel for analysis and customer readiness reviews.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in supply chain customer implementations preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks.
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes action to resolve.
- Applies judgment within defined parameters.
- Receives general guidance and may receive more detailed instruction on new projects.
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy.
Anticipated salary range: $55,400 – $79,200
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 04/08/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here