WaveMark Customer Success Consultant
WaveMark™ Supply Management & Workflow Solutions is a SaaS solution enabling healthcare providers and manufacturers to effectively manage supplies with market-leading innovative technology. WaveMark leverages a portfolio of advanced hardware (e.g., RFID) and cloud-based software including an advanced analytics platform providing full visibility and control of all supplies from low-cost commodities to high-cost devices and implants. Our global footprint and continuous innovation deliver the most cost effective and workflow efficient patient care possible.
The WaveMark Customer Success Consultant holds the responsibility for WaveMark accounts, which could range from a single hospital department to an IDN. he Customer Success Consultant is critically important to the customer’s success in utilizing the WaveMark solution. The CSC’s responsibilities include providing professional on-site customer support for the WaveMark system, helping customers with concerns or issues, and building strong trusted relationships with clinical, supply chain, and technical staff. The CSC executes on the strategic plan and ensures that all WaveMark enabled departments are utilizing the full WaveMark portfolio in support of patient safety, staff efficiency, and financial performance. The ideal candidate will be located in the Columbus or Central Ohio area, although other locations in Ohio will not be ruled out (Cincinnati, Cleveland etc.).
- Cultivate relationships with new and established customers to ensure a successful customer experience
- Complete site visits to each customer account with appropriate frequency
- Master the full range of WaveMark products/services and keep up with new releases.
- Responsible for customer advocacy to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner while adhering to WaveMark policies and procedures.
- Work in a cross functional team consisting of Operations, Engineering, Customer Support, and other functions to ensure Successful installation and adoption of the WaveMark solution.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with customer for on-site troubleshooting technical issues
- Participate in product development initiatives including new product design, documentation review, and ensuring that customers benefit from new products and enhancements.
- Drive improvement in key Account Health metrics
- Communicate system updates to local clinical staff and super- users
- Ensure all account-level meetings and conversations are documented in SFDC
- Work closely with CS team to help support customer service issues
- Deliver local staff solution training i.e..., Mobile Hospital, Dashboard, and system reports
- Deliver hospital-level QBRs to key stakeholders that will help drive towards customer goals and WaveMark best demonstrated practices
- Work with customers during project planning, implementation, and on-site issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in customer service support, account consulting or healthcare supply chain preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer service/client facing, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Experience guiding customers through solution adoption and change management
- 80% travel to the customer site.
Additional Work Requirements:
- Ability to travel domestically, booking travel according to Cardinal Health’s travel policy.
- Must provide proof of and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR, and potentially others.
- Ability to work remotely from home requires a dedicated, quiet, private, distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. We will provide you with the computer, technology and equipment needed to successfully perform your job. You will be responsible for providing high-speed internet (secure, high-speed, broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable, or Fiber
Anticipated salary range: $102,000 - $121,000
Bonus eligible: Yes
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 03/8/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here