- 40 hour per week.
- Monday - Friday 4:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Candidate must be flexible to work different days, schedules, shifts and overtime as per business need
What does Nuclear Pharmacy contribute to Cardinal Health?
Nuclear Pharmacy is responsible for providing radiopharmaceuticals and other drugs to medical care providers under highly regulated State and Federal guidelines may also consult with or advise physicians and nuclear medicine technologists on the safe and efficacious use of radioactive drugs for diagnosis and therapy.
What Pharmacy Services & Delivery contributes to Cardinal Health
Responsible for the prompt and accurate delivery and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals or oncology pharmaceuticals to medical care providers in accordance with customer demand and requirements of the assigned route. Prepares doses for shipment, prepares cases, wipes doses, and loads and unloads containers in keeping with the prescribed safety standards and Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Prepares and makes deliveries to customer accounts on assigned route using a company vehicle (non-cdl)
- Packages radiopharmaceutical medication for shipment, performs testing, and loads/unloads containers
- Uses a handheld tablet to scan customer orders for accuracy, obtain route stop information and navigation
- Processes packages returned from customer locations
- Maintains vehicles in proper working condition and may perform minor roadside repairs
- Performs general facility cleaning and other duties as required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age due to driving of company owned vehicle
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus
- Ability to lift containers weighing up to 75 pounds
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions during day or night hours
- Ability to sit, stand, be mobile and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility to work different days, schedules, hours, come in early, stay late, or work overtime based on business needs.
- Comfortable working in a nuclear environment
- Ability to work weekends or be in a weekend rotation
- Ability to work holidays or be in a holiday rotation
- Ability to work on call or be in an on call rotation
- Ability to work overtime with little or no advance notice
- Ability to use computers and tablets
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
We support our veterans and will work with you during your military to civilian transition.
Pay rate: $18.50 per hour
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 03/03/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here