Warehouse Associate II
Schedule: Mon – Fri 7:00pm to 3:30am, or until the work is completed
What Warehouse Operations Contribute to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations ensures an uninterrupted flow of life saving drugs through the pharmaceutical supply chain. We are responsible for performing a combination of crucial tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of sensitive products. Our efforts directly contribute to hospitals and pharmacies’ ability to administer essential pharmaceutical products to the patients who need them the most.
No matter what you do at Cardinal Health, you make a difference.
Our warehouse team members make it all happen. You will receive and fulfill orders so our customers can have the products they need to take care of their patients.
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
• Ability to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for an entire 8 hour or longer shift.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Comfortable working at heights of 25-30 feet regularly.
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a team-oriented environment with limited supervision and an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Ability to comprehend and accurately process paperwork in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Ability to follow direction and change priorities.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility/adaptability coupled with good multi-tasking skills.
• Previous radio frequency (RF) scanner and/or voice to pick experience and/or material handling equipment experience (MHE) preferred.
• Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems, a plus.
• High School Diploma/GED preferred.
• Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, inputting product information into computer, and preparing orders for shipment.
• Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed. Example areas could be order picking, outbound dock, renal fluid packing, IV fluid packing, and automated storage and retrieval system.
• Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment, example of required personal protective equipment includes, but is not limited to, steel-toed safety shoes and a material handling harness.
• Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), pacer/counterbalance, reach truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider.
Pay rate: $19.36 per hour (includes shift differential)
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 03/04/2024
*if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here