Senior Representative, Customer Service Operations
What Customer Service Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Service is responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing customer business through contract administration, customer orders, and problem resolution.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a customer service Specialist with a focus on Drug Supply Chain Act (DSCSA) compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service and a deep understanding of DSCSA regulations.
- Provide exceptional customer service support to clients, addressing inquiries related to DSCSA compliance.
- Stay current on DSCSA regulations and guidelines to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is communicated to customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues and ensure compliance with DSCSA requirements.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of DSCSA-related inquiries, providing timely and accurate responses.
- Assist in the development of training materials and resources to educate customers on DSCSA compliance best practices.
- Document and maintain records of customer interactions and resolutions in compliance with company policies.
- Provides outsourced services to customers relating to invoicing, reimbursement, and/or other services by acting as a liaison.
- Provides outstanding customer service and supports improvements in operational execution to ensure service levels are achieved and exceeded.
- Manages customer account activity including, but are not limited to; customer order fulfillment, customer backorders/substitutes, product change requests, new/lost business submissions and coordinating any customer questions / issues that may arise.
- Provides outsourced services to customers relating to invoicing, reimbursement, and/or other services by acting as a liaison in problem-solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
- Collects and reviews customer feedback, complaints, recalls and product returns, working closely with Quality and Regulatory teams.
- Identifies customer trends and challenges/opportunities to develop potential alternatives to support business, operational efficiency and develop new customer opportunities.
- Supports process improvement initiatives, including but not limited to opportunities for optimizing inventory levels, suppliers and operational performance, cost control and profitability and ultimately customer service.
- Builds strong relationships with key business stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Commercial) to work in collaborative approach for improved customer service.
- Communicates with customers regarding their needs, questions, and concerns and helps trouble shoot equipment issues as necessary.
- Manages cases regarding reporting, backorders, customer complaints, and pricing and processes product complaint and incident reports.
- Supports general sales by analyzing account histories and coordinating internal resources to resolve customer needs.
- Investigates and reports on anomalies and discrepancies in point of sales systems, website ordering, and general customer complaint issues.
- Redirects customers to applicable in-house resources as necessary.
- Supports general post-sales issues resolutions as necessary.
- 3-6 years of experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments.
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently.
- May modify process to resolve situations.
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments.
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members.
Anticipated salary range: $17.60 per hour - $25.20 per hour
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 04/05/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here