Warehouse Associate, Second Shift
Pay Rate: $21.36 per hour (includes shift differential)
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Access to wages before pay day with myFlexPay
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Application window anticipated to close: 03/04/2024 *if interested in opportunity, please submit application as soon as possible.
New hire $1,000 sign on bonus (1/2 paid at 90 and 180 days)
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm, with overtime in addition to regular shift hours.
Location: Fife, WA
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on time order delivery.
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years' experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here