Sales Management Manager
We are seeking a Key Account Manager (KAM) who is a competitive, pharmaceutical sales professional with integrity, drive and passion for performance who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. This individual must have experience with strategic account management, identifying opportunities through local market intelligence gathering and effective data analysis. The KAM will act as the face of our great company to healthcare professionals, including prescribers and their staff, while focusing on meeting and exceeding their sales goals to ensure appropriate patients get prescribed our medication.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will deliver product, disease state and resource education to HCPs & their staff to expand their identification and treatment of appropriate patients with our medication. The KAM will report directly to the National Business Director while working with peer salespeople as well as a cross-functional team to ensure the marketplace understands clinical data, payer access information and company resources to support prescribing, initiation, and continuity of therapy for patients.
The KAM role requires a unique set of skills that demands excellent customer engagement & communication skills, strategic planning & execution, clinical expertise, collaboration, consistent compliant behaviors, and a commitment to the patients and their families. This person must enjoy working within a high functioning team with the goal to help everyone succeed for the benefit of the patients we serve. NO relocation support will be offered with for position.
Create awareness around rare disease states based on company marketed product(s) of focus
• Business development and prospecting
• Strategic account management – ability to translate strategy into action
• Target, plan and work consistently through all states and regions of the geography
• Manage leads as top priority with timely and consistent follow-up
• Meet and/or exceed sales forecast, goals, and objectives
• Analyze, develop, and execute territory business plan with ongoing updates based on current insights
• Compliantly guide HCPs through prescribing process and support services
• Collaborate with and provide insights to marketing, sales leadership, other key internal partner, and sales training on local market needs around disease awareness, diagnosis, treatment education, tools, and product messaging
• Execute marketing initiatives to drive success in the local geography including speaker programs
• Support HCP conferences with a presence to communicate key messages and share approved resources
• Consistently adhere to compliance guidelines
• Successfully complete all trainings in a timely manner
• Understand, acknowledge, and comply with all Chiesi Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Timely submit call activity information into the CRM (Veeva)
• Regularly complete expense reports (Concur)
• May require up to 60% travel throughout territory geography as well as to regional conferences, national sales meetings, etc. Overnight is required and on occasion weekend travel for specific conferences.
• BA/BS degree