Account Specialist - South East London
To act as single point of contact for the customer, working in partnership to facilitate the creation of solutions that meet the needs of our customers and Chiesi. The AS will be required to increase company revenues through promotion of Chiesi’s Respiratory Portfolio, in accordance with the UK marketing plan and locally developed customer plans.
Key Customers & Target Accounts:
- GPs, Practice Based Nurses, Practiced Based Pharmacy, Health Care Assistant and other relevant decision makers.
- GP Practices
- Primary Care Networks/Practice Clusters
- Respiratory portfolio
- B Corp & Sustainability – shared agendas
- Strong understanding of the NHS and customer priorities.
- Track record of delivering consistent sales results in accordance with set targets.
- Advanced selling skills and presentation skills.
- Deliver consistent sales results
- Robust clinical and market knowledge.
- Effective planning skills, through Key Account Management techniques
- Business planning skills, including the ability to produce business proposals/cases as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships across key customer groups.
- Critical reasoning skills: capable of interpreting and subsequently using available data sources to enhance the effectiveness of customer planning.
- Robust IT skills.
- Full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 penalty points for new entrants)
- ABPI examination or working towards
- Chiesi’s single point of contact for the customer, guiding them to key functions within Chiesi e.g. education, medical support, co-creation partnerships, value add opportunities
- Chiesi’s Ambassador for Voice of the Customer (listen, learn and act by responding to customer needs and feedback)
- To successfully promote Chiesi Respiratory portfolio, in collaboration with our customers.
- To implement the UK marketing strategies.
- Development of account plans for target PCNs, practice clusters and individual practices.
- Development of customer partnerships, enabling Chiesi to be a respiratory partner of choice.
- Pioneer both digital and face to face interactions, embracing new technology and platforms by utilising customer insights
- Empathising with our customers and recognising their challenges and work to support appropriate co-created solutions. e.g. collaboration opportunities including service offerings, co-created projects and medical education.
- Tailoring the Chiesi respiratory portfolio to the customer agenda.
- Deliver KPIs, including (but not limited to) Sales, NPS, Project Delivery, Customer Satisfaction.
- Adhere to the ABPI Code of Practice and Chiesi’s policies, procedures and Company Values.
- Contribute and support the UK Affiliate in pursuit of its B Corp credentials.
- Project Management and Account Planning
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels both externally and internally
- Analytical skills
- Strong decision making
- Affinity for digital media
- High levels of empathy
- Excellent In Call Quality
- High Level of Disease and Product Knowledge