Intern, New Product Planning and Insights - Endocrinology/Metabolism
Based in Parma, Italy, Chiesi is an international research-focused pharmaceuticals and healthcare group with over 85 years’ experience, operating in 30 countries with more than 6,000 employees (Chiesi Group). To achieve its mission of improving people’s quality of life by acting responsibly towards society and the environment, the Group research, develops and markets innovative drugs in its three therapeutic areas: AIR (products and services that promote respiration, from new-born to adult populations), RARE (treatment for patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases) and CARE (products and services that support special care and consumer-facing self-care).
We are proud to be the largest global pharmaceutical group to be awarded B Corp Certification, a recognition of high social and environmental standards. We are a reliable company that adopts and promotes transparent ethical behavior at all levels.
We are committed to embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. In fact, we are a global family made up of different cultures, different genders, generations, ethnicities, abilities, sexual identities and many other enriching diversities.
Chiesi USA is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and promoting products for the hospital, adjacent specialty and rare disease markets. We are a B Corp™ and Benefit company awarded Top Employer status for six consecutive years and certified as a Great Place to Work.
At Chiesi, we share an entrepreneurial spirit and act as a force for good, pursuing high social and environmental standards, to ensure the wellbeing of our people, patients, and communities. We offer a work environment where professionals have the opportunity to build a purposeful career focused on helping others while achieving a fulfilling work-life balance, meeting exciting challenges, and engaging in important and rewarding work.
What we offer
Chiesi offers competitive benefits, services, and programs that enrich the personal and professional lives of our employees. Our shared values of passion, innovation, trust and integrity bring out the individual talents and diverse perspectives of each of our colleagues. Our environment encourages each individual to reach his or her full potential and drive outstanding results. We celebrate that “Every one of us is different. Every one of us is Chiesi."
This position contributes to the company success via the generation and analysis of customer and competitive insights that enhance decision-making processes and drive strategic initiatives within the organization.
Timeline: July 2024 – December 2024
- Insights generation: Assist with the generation of therapy area and brand insights via primary and secondary data sources and the development of meaningful recommendations for informed decision-making.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Assist with cross-functional communication of customer and market insights derived from research projects and development of new programs to address business questions.
- Competitive intelligence: Assist with collecting competitive activities of competitors and formulating implications for Chiesi brands.
• Research Skills: Ability to conduct thorough research, analyze data, and extract relevant information from scientific literature.
• Data Analysis: Proficiency in using tools such as Excel, statistical software and PowerPoint for data manipulation, interpretation and presentation.
• Enrollment in graduate degree program. Previous healthcare or medical experience preferred but not required. Interest in future career in pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred.
Chiesi USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work force at all levels of our business. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.