Order & Customs Employee
The Orders & Customs organisation is located within the Supply Chain with the aim of managing the procurement process by liaising with suppliers to ensure compliance with the dates and quantities required by the Planning Department.
It is also responsible for managing the customs procedures required for the delivery of non-EU goods in accordance with European regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Purchase Order Management
· Converts purchase requisitions into purchase orders in accordance with the commercial terms and conditions prepared by the Category Managers (Procurement) in the SAP system.
· Submits purchase orders to suppliers and carefully verifies their acceptance.
· Monitors the progress of purchase orders (including call-offs) to completion, analyses delays, issues reminders to suppliers and informs requesting departments of delays and discrepancies.
Customs documentation management
· Prepares customs documentation required for the clearance of goods, obtains signatures of authorised persons and sends complete documentation to the relevant authorities. Liaise with external consultants and agents. Follows the customs clearance process through to successful completion.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Economics field.
· Recent graduates may be considered.
· Required Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Attention to Detail, Being A Team Player and Operating with Professionalism.
· Languages: English (proficiency)
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.