Materials Management Associate, Contract
ElevateBio is a technology-driven cell and gene therapy company, accelerating access to the cutting-edge technologies and expertise to change the future of medicine. Our integrated technologies model offers turnkey scale and biotechnological capabilities to power genetic medicines processes, programs, and companies to their full potential.
ElevateBio is looking for a Materials Management Associate reporting to the Materials Management Supervisor to join our Warehouse team. You will assist with all facets of a warehouse operation including receiving, inventory management, creating material kits for use in manufacturing as well logistics and shipping. This is a contract position.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Use SAP system to perform Goods Receipts, Goods issues and other transactions
- Access vendor websites to obtain Certificates of Analysis (COAs)
- Perform Kitting of GMP orders from SAP generated pick list
- Perform inventory management including executing Cycle Counts
- Use manual labor and pallet jacks to move both GMP and non-GMP supplies and also drug product to and from storage locations and shipping docks
- Cross train with other team members to ensure proper back up coverage
- Maintain high level of communication with internal and external customers
- Review and update Logistics documentation
- Access various business systems and input data with a high level of accuracy (i.e. SAP, MS Office, etc.)
- Provide loading dock coverage for receiving deliveries and handing off shipments
- 1–2 years of warehouse or logistics experience
- ERP / Computer Based Inventory Systems experience ( SAP preferred)
- Adhere to all ElevateBio safety requirements
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and must be adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction (SOPs).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with a problem solving ability
- Flexibility in duty assignment and ability to work over-time, holidays, and weekends as required and different shifts
Why Join ElevateBio?
ElevateBio is a technology-driven company built to power transformative genetic medicines today and for many decades to come. The Company commercializes its enabling technologies, manufacturing capabilities, and industry-leading expertise through partnerships to accelerate development across a breadth of therapeutic approaches and modalities. The ElevateBio ecosystem combines multiple R&D technology platforms – including Life Edit, a next-generation, full-spectrum gene editing platform; comprehensive cell engineering technologies; and an expanded viral and non-viral therapeutic delivery platform – with BaseCamp®, its end-to-end genetic medicine cGMP manufacturing and process development business, to accelerate the discovery and development of advanced therapeutics.
We aim to be the dominant engine inside the world’s greatest scientific advancements harnessing human cells and genes to alter disease.
To power the creation of life-transforming cell and gene therapies, at a speed the world deserves.
We seek to be the world’s most indispensable cell and gene therapy technology company, redefining how companies operate, how products are created and how disease is treated.
ElevateBio is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. ElevateBio will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.