Senior Manager, Digital Product Manager, HCP Experience
At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
Product Manager – HCP Experience
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics to fight against cancer and other serious diseases. This position is within IT in support of the Patient Services area. This position focuses on the HCP and HCP Office Staff have with Genmab.
- Report to Product Management and is a key member of Product Oriented Delivery (POD) team(s). Provide updates to the Product Management on progress against requirements, and report any risk and issue impacting scope
- Perform Product Management responsibilities for multiple digital products
- Write actionable epics and user stories including acceptance criteria, represent the Business Owner to the development team
- Ensures product development is as per business requirements; assist Business Owner on Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning and ensure sign-off for Business and System requirements
- Act as an authority on the Business Requirements, and business processes answering questions from the POD team and business stakeholders, as necessary.
- Document product vision and goals/objectives, Objective Key Results (OKRs) and measure the business value of products
- Support Solution Architect and Lead Engineer on solution options, system design, solution option proposals, business cases and engage business stakeholders to validate design questions
- Facilitate business user interviews or workshops with the purpose of composing requirement specifications, use cases and other process diagrams.
- Create and maintain product roadmap(s) and recommend new features that align with the product vision and goals in collaboration with Product Management and Business Owner
- Drive Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX) efforts, as needed to conduct user research to inform the product features
- Support Test Lead on test planning and test design
- Work with Test Lead to ensure full test coverage of features in a release, traceability from user story to SIT and then to UAT are clearly documented in Jira Xray platform
- Aid the Business in performing UAT and Smoke Testing, when applicable
- Interact with internal Genmab colleagues as well as external 3rd party vendor colleagues
- Work in Jira, Confluence and Office 365 Teams
- Utilize Jira’s Advanced Roadmap Features
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Science, or related, Bachelor’s degree, required
- Product Owner certification, required
- 4 Years of Product Owner experience, required or Business Analyst experience could
- 6 years minimum of IT Delivery Experience, required
- Healthcare experience, required
- PHI, PII experience, required
- Jira and Confluence experience, required
- Knowledge of data integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL, required
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, a plus
- Patient Services experience, a plus
- Oncology and Immunology experience, a plus
- Jira Xray experience, a plus
- Jira Advanced Roadmaps, experience a plus
- GxP, SOX experience, a plus
- Salesforce experience, a plus
- 3 days a week to Princeton, NJ or Berkley Heights, NJ site, depending on the role. Remote 2 days a week
For US based candidates, the proposed salary band for this position is as follows:$114,375.00---$190,625.00
The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation, such as bonuses.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose guiding its unstoppable team to strive towards improving the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics. For more than 20 years, its passionate, innovative and collaborative team has invented next-generation antibody technology platforms and leveraged translational research and data sciences, which has resulted in a proprietary pipeline including bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates. To help develop and deliver novel antibody therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. By 2030, Genmab’s vision is to transform the lives of people with cancer and other serious diseases with Knock-Your-Socks-Off (KYSO™) antibody medicines.
Established in 1999, Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands, Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in NL is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.