Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum master
At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
We are seeking an Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master who will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of products across multiple agile teams (PODs), ensuring their efficiency, timely completion of agile artifacts, and adherence to our high-quality standards. This role is pivotal in facilitating our agile practices, coaching teams, and acting as a Scrum Master to ensure smooth and effective execution.
- Lead, coach, and mentor four agile teams in adopting Agile and Scrum practices.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Act as a key liaison between development teams and stakeholders, managing expectations and ensuring clear communication.
- Identify and address risks and impediments to POD’s success.
- Promote continuous improvement and foster a collaborative, high-performance team environment.
- Allocate resources and tools effectively to enable teams to complete their work efficiently.
- Track and report on PODs progress, using Agile metrics to senior management and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in Agile project management and as a Scrum Master.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, principles, and tools.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts, motivate teams, and ensure project success.
- Experience in stakeholder management and risk mitigation.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Agile/Scrum certification is preferred.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose guiding its unstoppable team to strive towards improving the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics. For more than 20 years, its passionate, innovative and collaborative team has invented next-generation antibody technology platforms and leveraged translational research and data sciences, which has resulted in a proprietary pipeline including bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates. To help develop and deliver novel antibody therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. By 2030, Genmab’s vision is to transform the lives of people with cancer and other serious diseases with Knock-Your-Socks-Off (KYSO™) antibody medicines.
Established in 1999, Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.