Director Enterprise Change Management
At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
The Corporate Planning and Governance team focusses on facilitating multiple processes around strategy development and execution. When focusing on execution, the change management capability plays a pivotal role in supporting our (strategic) initiatives on our way to achieve our 2030 ambition. The Director Enterprise Change Management will report directly into the Global Head of Corporate Planning and Governance.
As Director Enterprise Change Management, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and leading change management strategies across Genmab. This role involves working closely with all levels of management and staff to facilitate effective and smooth transitions for various change initiatives. Your goal will be to ensure that changes are well planned, executed efficiently, communicated effectively, and that they align with the organization's objectives.
From this perspective, you ensure Genmab is well equipped to execute our strategic plan and achieve the advantages of our strategic initiatives. The director will ensure our leadership teams are made aware and act on their pivotal role in guiding our transformation journey through a series of sessions dedicated to fostering a transformative mindset. The director works together with multiple stakeholders across the organization to establish a benefit realization framework (ROI) and incorporate it in our enterprise project management methodology. Furthermore, the Director is expected to create and deliver a specialized in-house training program on change leadership, targeting different leaders and practitioners.
Change Management Assessment:
- Conduct assessments to evaluate current change management maturity and identify areas for improvement.
Strategy and Framework Development:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive change management strategy and framework aligned with organizational goals.
- Create methodologies, tools, and best practices for effective change management.
- Secure and maintain support and commitment from top management.
- Educate and guide leaders on their roles in change management.
- Implement effective communication strategies to engage and inform stakeholders about change initiatives.
Training and Tools:
- Develop and provide training programs on change management principles and practices for employees and managers.
- Manage tools and resources to aid in change management initiatives.
- Collaborate with project management teams to embed change management in project lifecycles.
Change Agent Network Establishment:
- Build and maintain a network of change agents across the organization.
- Lead and mentor a change management Centre of excellence.
- Support change agents in facilitating change within their teams.
- Ensure change agents across Genmab have access to the latest insights from the field to develop their knowledge on change management.
- Promote a culture that values feedback, learning, and continuous improvement in change management practices.
Performance Monitoring and Adjustment:
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of change management activities.
- Adjust strategies based on feedback and performance data.
- Master’s degree in business administration, Organizational Development, Psychology, or related field.
- 12 + years of experience in high paced, complex organizations, pharma/biotech experience preferred.
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in change management, organizational development, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in project management and capable of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Office environment with the possibility of remote work.
- Regular meetings with various departments and leadership teams.
- Some travel may be required for training and implementation purposes.
- This job profile aims to attract a candidate who is adept at guiding an organization through change, ensuring that changes are implemented effectively and are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose guiding its unstoppable team to strive towards improving the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics. For more than 20 years, its passionate, innovative and collaborative team has invented next-generation antibody technology platforms and leveraged translational research and data sciences, which has resulted in a proprietary pipeline including bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates. To help develop and deliver novel antibody therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. By 2030, Genmab’s vision is to transform the lives of people with cancer and other serious diseases with Knock-Your-Socks-Off (KYSO™) antibody medicines.
Established in 1999, Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.