Business Administrative Support
Currently, companies operate in a complex and dynamic environment that requires great differentiation for business support functions. In this job, it is intended to perform daily administrative tasks essential for the business of a multidisciplinary team. The daily work is under the guidance of the manager and subject to GSK standards adapted for local use. The activities developed require autonomy and individual responsibility, with the strictest ethical sense and always bearing in mind the interests of the client and the patient.
- Provide administrative support to the Brand Team, within the Marketing department of the Vaccines Business Unit e.g. (contracts, purchase orders, payments, etc.).
- Operate with internal platforms, according to the applicable standards, keeping databases updated and being able to generate analyses, data reconciliation and reports, ensuring that the necessary information is clear and reliable (e.g., VEM, HCP tracker, Infarmed Platforms, Cvent, Shopping cards, TPRM, etc.)
- Maintain effective filing systems, ensuring that documents are easily found and that they are kept secure depending on their level of confidentiality.
- Support the Business Unit team on management monitoring and audit-ready activities. Support the organization of external promotional events (sponsorship to events, symposia, webinars, roundtables – interacting with external agencies and partners) and coordinate internal GSK meetings (e.g., booking rooms, equipment, accommodation/travel, meals).
- Close collaboration with sales and medical team, being able to provide training on the appropriate platforms (e.g. VEM). Support the implementation of several activities, such as Advisory Boards, Independent Medical Education, HCP engagement. Contact with external suppliers to obtain financial proposals for materials, events, and other services
- Plan, organize and prioritize the daily tasks to meet defined deadlines and assuring timely decision making.
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of various digital platforms
- Experienced with travel booking and expenses (Concur or equivalent)
- Ability to manage time effectively without supervision and to organize, prioritize and deliver tasks and projects with a sense of urgency.
- Teamwork is an essential element to this role as well as ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to think ahead and take initiative. Able to make decisions outside of standard processes – continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to manage diverse routine and ad-hoc administrative projects simultaneously using creativity and independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Committed to deliver high quality results.
Job Posting end date: 23/02/2024
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.