GCI Alliance Partner Lead
Are you energized by a senior leadership role that leverages your business partnering skills to accelerate product delivery on a global scale? If so, this Alliance Management Director role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As an Alliance Management Director, you will be responsible for managing external alliances with external partners that are critical to our product supply and innovation pipeline.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for managing the business-critical alliances across other GSK business including Commercial, Finance, Legal, R&D, Global Manufacturing and Supply, and Business Development with external partners.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of internal and external new and enhanced products Claims and technologies for the product innovation pipeline and business continuity for all products supplied by our alliance partners.
- Develop and apply understanding of partnership and supply agreements to enable clear ways of working across companies and functions.
- Provide senior level strategic and operational leadership for the business through development of a deep consumer understanding, needs, trends, and governmental regulatory environment in which the brand operates.
- Provide R&D leadership for activities related to supply chain changes, including production site changes.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 or more years of R&D project management experience in pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industry
- Experience managing complex initiatives across geographical boundaries
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree
- Experience collaborating with internal and external partners to drive projects forward
- Broad knowledge of R&D functions within the pharmaceutical industry
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritisation, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organisational transformation.
- Building a resilient organisation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organisation and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.