Vaccine Account Manager
As a Vaccine Account Manager, you Successfully manage brand across the assigned territory/region through engagement with relevant internal & external stakeholders, delivering patient focused detailing tailored for HCPs, ensuring in time availability of medically critical products or Vaccine for patients, support product formulary enlisting & ensure expedited access in key accounts.
Accountable for yearly sales target in the assigned territory and therapy area.
The candidate will also assist line manager in implementation of commercial strategies to deliver performance through End-To-End solutions driven approach to account management.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Deliver sales target and LEAD KPIs of the assigned territory and play pivotal role in the overall country brand and/or therapy area objectives.
- Deliver commercial strategies in a defined territory & offer the appropriate solutions by being a trusted Advisor to HCPs.
- Monitor product performance weekly & monthly and recommend required actions through developing and effectively executing a robust territory business plan aligned to commercial sales strategy.
- Support in marketing specific tasks & driving premium implementation of the annual operational plan, including new campaigns development and roll out based on market needs while securing necessary medical & regulatory approvals.
- Develop market intelligence & initiate the forecasting process in alignment with the commercial trade channel and marketing teams to reflect the actual market demand.
- Drive End-To-End patient solutions & tracking to support the product supply process & coordinate with supply chain and commercial trade channel teams to ensure product availability and manage the products’ shelf-life.
- Work closely with tender team to provide timely feedback on proposed prices, RFQ follow up and overall tender process in coordination with First line sales leader.
- Coordinate with market access team to develop & implement access plans of a defined territory to establish a clear access roadmap with the key accounts.
- Conduct frequent effective external meetings and interactions with HCPs to drive disease & product awareness /education.
- Prioritization of efforts & resources through robust market segmentation & targeting of assigned territory to optimize activities.
- Establish long lasting relationship with scientific societies & KEEs to leverage advocacy & support patient care across the region.
- Master implementation of patient focused detailing through excellence in product & disease knowledge with the use of full collaterals.
- Ensure all expenses are maintained within budgets and resources are optimized.
- Build and maintain compliance knowledge and implement governance processes to ensure that activities take place in adherence to GSK’s prevailing codes, policies and procedures and legal requirements.
- Ensure strong business partnerships, with stakeholders to manage issue that may arise, and determine approved courses of action.
- Develop collaborative relationships based on trust, openness, honesty, and transparency. Demonstrate authenticity, values, and integrity.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Saudi National
- Currently working in an account management role including brand detailing and stakeholder engagement for at least 2 years
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialist card (SCFHS) is required.
- Experienced in managing Institutional sector accounts with deep understanding of the access landscape and product enlisting.
- Vaccine experience is preferred.
- Product launch experience is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate high quality complicated scientific content.
- Ability to manage bigger geographical territory with proven record of good performance against agreed KPIs.
- Well-developed commercial acumen: Including sound business analytics, business case development and commercial modelling.
- Advanced understanding of the pharmaceutical industry & readiness to lead GSK New Ways of Working as opposed to traditional business models.
- High commitment to ethical values-based management.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient, self-motivated, and persistent, able to meet deadlines and be effective under pressure.
Closing Date: 15 February 2024
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.