Regulatory Specialist- RIMS
Regulatory Specialist RIMS is responsible for delivering the following key services to GRA colleagues in support of achieving GRA business objectives:
Responsibilities of this role are:
- Supervise, mentor and support the work of junior colleagues.
- Supports in resource analysis to the manager to ensure obligations can be met.
- Accurate completion of more complex or non-routine data maintenance tasks to agreed schedule
- Sharing Subject Matter Expertise in Regulatory Information Management Systems and Processes in-use within Global Regulatory Affairs, requiring a deep understanding of the Regulatory Vault data model and legacy RIM systems and as well as understand the upcoming system changes and be part to propose or implement those changes ensuring readiness of the RIM team.
- Provision of primary support to end users of RIM systems and processes to enable efficient ways of working including: provide basic guidance, ad-hoc training, attendance at group meetings, provision of appropriate Reports etc
- Monitoring data quality routinely in order to identify and mitigate issues. Additionally, conducting root cause analysis and trend analysis to identify appropriate corrective/preventative actions
- Creation and maintenance of records (data and documents) within the company's Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS) with information provided ‘on demand’ by end users for all GRA Submission activities – typically supporting urgent ‘timebound’ requests.
- Streamlining regulatory information communication to Manufacturing and/or QA Release stakeholders to facilitate Supply Chain and QA Release operations
- Ensuring appropriate procedures are followed in the maintenance of System Reference Data
- Provision of support for system validation activities such as User Acceptance Testing, with a foundational understanding of the requirements of the Change Control procedures for enabling full impact assessment of any system/process change.
- Responsible for establishing & maintaining appropriate written standards where needed: SOP, WI, GUI, QRG & to continuous improvement projects and/or coordinating Key User fora, as RIM SME
- Experience Range between 2 to 6yrs in Veeva vault & RIMS
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.