Assistant Key Account Manager
As a Medical Sales Representative, you will bring the marketing plan of action to life with key opinion leaders, key hospitals, and related allied healthcare professionals through uncovering and maximizing business opportunities to truly partner and innovate together for the new adult vaccine product launch.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for the adult vaccine portfolio with targeted specialists, and allied healthcare professionals
- Design and drive unique customer-focused initiatives to build GSK advocacy and to drive incremental sales growth
- Provide unmatched customer value for both external and internal customers
- Develop and implement strategic programs to drive sales growth with General Practice (GP) and Family Medicine Physicians (FM) for the new adult vaccine product
- Prepare and appropriately manage territory budgets
- Allocate appropriate face-to-face selling time to ensure optimal business results
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of sales experience liaising with healthcare professionals (candidate with less experience will be considered as junior position.)
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
- Proven ability to build and maintain access to a network of physicians
- Functional knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.