Key Account Manager Hematology
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Key Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Switzerland, focusing on the hemato-oncology market. The ideal candidate will possess a strong scientific mindset, business acumen, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work with ease in a cross-functional team. This role involves promoting our innovative hemato-oncology products to healthcare professionals, analyzing their territory to develop tactics and execute strategies and thus contribute to our mission of improving patient care and outcomes in this rapidly evolving field.
Product Promotion and Education
- Deliver high quality customer calls to specialised health care professionals, integrating digital tools (e-detail, 1:1 email etc.) using 360-degree omnichannel approach to deliver appropriate content
- Stay up-to-date with in-depth knowledge of the latest advancements in hemato-oncology research and treatment options
Customer Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key healthcare providers, including oncologists, hematologists
- Identify and address the specific needs of each healthcare institution and tailor product presentations accordingly
Strategic Account Planning
- Develop, own and execute comprehensive Strategic Account Management plans for key healthcare providers and organizations, closely collaborating with cross-functional team to align value proposition to customer needs, define meeting schedule & lead all meetings (kick off planning, monthly meetings, leadership reviews)
Market Analysis and Strategy
- Understand and communicate regional performance, competitor activities, customer networks, and customer feedback to develop effective sales strategies and inform regional account plan
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to create and implement targeted marketing campaigns
Product Training and Support
- Provide product training to healthcare professionals, ensuring they are knowledgeable about our products' proper usage and potential benefits.
- Offer ongoing support and answer queries related to our products and services
Compliance and Reporting
- Adhere to all relevant pharmaceutical industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and sales activities.
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including medical affairs and commercial, to support product launch and ongoing initiatives.
- Attend conferences, seminars, and industry events to network and gather valuable insights and proactively share back to team
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field (Master’s degree preferred) or equivalent para-medical education
Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant Key Account Management, Marketing or related roles (Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry)
Proven track record of building and managing relationships with key HCPs and Specialists
Ability to discuss scientific and medical data with external and internal stakeholders, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills (German and English)
Strong understanding of pharmaceutical market dynamics, healthcare reimbursement, and payer landscapes
Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and tactics
Proficient in project management and business context comprehension, with a focus on showing responsibility & leadership in cross-functional teams
Skilled in prioritizing and coordinating multiple aspects of individual and team work to achieve specific objectives, demonstrating excellent planning and organizational abilities
Results-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, characterized by a proactive “can do” and “will do” attitude, coupled with proven time management and multitasking capabilities even under pressure
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative matrix-environment
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.