Lab Operations Analyst
- To ensure all SOP’s , Spec’s, test methods, instruments, regulatory standards are up to date to ensure compliance
- Inspecting and analyzing Raw materials, in-process batches and/or finished products by physically and chemically ensuring that QC methods, instrumentation and procedures meet cGMP, EHS , QMS, SOPs Corporate requirement and regulatory standards.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Pharm D/ MSc Chemistry/ MSc Biochemistry/ equivalent
- 1-3 years prior experience
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Documentation and report writing
- Skilled with lab equipment
- Providing support in raw material and finished product sampling, testing and timely release of required material and product for production as per schedule performing tests according to GSK specification to meet the schedule and to maintain and entry of raw analytical records in log book, Lot registration and test registration at right time in LIMS and its release in DMERP.
- Update specifications as per Pharmacopoeial updates and to ensure that the SOPs, Internal Factory Specification and analytical Test methods should be current and Updated.
- Testing of buying sample for new supplier/manufacturer development in raw material section.
- Reporting of OOS/Atypical as per relevant SOP.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of relevant laboratory equipment and maintaining the records of reagents, solution and standards.
- Handling and operations on EMPOWER application.
- Perform daily checking, cleaning calibration record of instruments and to maintain the record of PPEs.
- Self training through e-learning modules and attend training courses and Participate in Level 1 audit.
- Attending in-house SOP and GMP training and maintaining GMP in lab
- Actively participating in departmental projects and team meetings and ensure implementation of lean lab practices in department
- Ensure EHS compliance and to attend workshops and training courses.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.