OmniChannel Marketing Trainee
• Sales Force Performance Analysis and Reporting
• Supporting Content Creation and User Journey Design
• Supporting Channel management & Omnichannel Planning
• Building reporting systems/platforms/dashboards to support content analytics
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• 3rd/4th year student in Analytical Majors; Engineering, MIS, Mathematics or related fields
• Ability to work minimum 3 days per week
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications
• Advanced in Excel
• PowerBI and SQL knowledge preferred
• Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
• Eager to learn and self-development mindset
Job Posting End Date:
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.