Middle .NET Engineer with Azure Cloud IRC210776
Job ID: IRC210776
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2024
Segment: Digital System & Service
Business Unit: Hitachi Services & Platforms
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
The client is one of the world's leading providers of elevators, escalators, and moving walkways, as well as maintenance and modernization services. The group has presence in over 100 countries, as well as production sites and research and development facilities in the US, Brazil, Europe, China, and India. In other words, we are all users of their products on a daily basis.
- 3+ years of commercial .NET development experience
- Proven record of commercial Azure product development
- Experience with Azure technology stack. Microservices architecture
- Experienced in Azure infrastructure services: IoT Hub, IoT Hub Device Provisioning, IoT Edge, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Active Directory, Azure Monitor, Cosmos DB, K8S, Functions, Notifications HUB, SignalR, Container Registry
- Networking knowledge, understanding of secure communication principles
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of relational and nonrelational DB
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Team player
- Development and extension of scalable cloud solution;
- Work closely with the embedded team and customer integrations team to successfully bring the solution to production;
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
DE&I Matters: At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive and empowering work environment.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.