HR-Business Partner 80-100 % (f/m/d)
Location: Lenzburg, Aargau, Switzerland
Job ID: R0043107
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HR Business Partner 80 -100% Hitachi Energy Semiconductors
We are advancing the world’s energy system to be more sustainable, flexible and secure. As a pioneering technology leader, we collaborate with customers and partners to enable a sustainable energy future – for today's generations and those to come. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate HR Business Partner to strengthen our team and to work closely with Line Managers, Employees and other Partners in a unique and dynamic high-tech Semiconductors production environment. In this role you will play a key role in developing, maintaining and ensuring the quality of our HR processes. Your flexible leadership approach, coupled with your strong focus on coaching, performance evaluation, active listening feedback, and proactive problem-solving skills, will be instrumental in supporting our team members and achieving our organizational goals.
- Collaborate closely with Line Managers to enhance employee performance, engagement, and development
- Ability to have a balance in being strategic focused while also being a Human Resource Business Partner
- Must be proactive, take initiative, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and frequent heavy workloads
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented approach in day-to-day work flow.
- Assist with employee performance management activities including annual reviews, success planning and compensation.
- Actively advising employees and line managers on topics such as recruitment, remuneration, training and development, development plans, transfer, separation or retirement
- Collaboration with internal and external interfaces and in participation in different HR projects and Teams
- Assist with employee performance management activities, including annual reviews, success planning, and compensation, Capability and Workforce Planning, organizational planning and development initiatives
- Manage employee relations issues and provide guidance to managers on workplace conflict resolution
- Assistance with monthly evaluations and monitoring of the Capability & Workforce Plan in the area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, CAS Human Resource Management
- 5 - 7 years of experience as HR-Business Partner, preferably within a high-tech or manufacturing environment with Shift working models
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with employees at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Adaptable and enthusiastic attitude, with a passion for learning and growing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, up-to-date work equipment and modern HR tools, the opportunity to work from home on a daily basis, opportunities for professional development and growth.
If you are a passionate and results-oriented HR professional, we encourage you to apply and join our team!