Technical PO IRC201537
Job ID: IRC201537
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
Segment: Digital System & Service
Business Unit: Hitachi Services & Platforms
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Profession (Job Category): Business Solutions
Job Type (Experience Level): Senior Management
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
- Keep abreast with DevOps Best practices, Continuous Integration Pipeline, Agile/Scrum best practices and new development trends.
- MBA from renowned (Tier 1, Tier 2) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view.
- Strong on managing product backlog, sprint deliverables and aligning with the larger release cycle and roadmap.
- Strategize product management and business to release candidate.
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge on Integration platforms
- API Libraries with 3rd party integrations
You'll spend time on the following:
• Take lead of scrum teams as Technical Product Owner and can manage multiple scrum teams.
• Prepares the functional-technical solutions that are fulfil the requirements and add value to the product feature set.
• Provides direction to the agile development team and stakeholders with a clear roadmap.
• Create Epics and Stories, assure development teams understand purpose and objective; prioritizes Stories in a product backlog according to business needs and value; support technical design process by defining user journeys, preparing/guiding wireframes and identifying technical solutions with the best practices of latest API frameworks
• Converting solution for epics into features which are defined and refined within the product/platform backlog and prioritized and sequenced on the engineering roadmap
• Effectively manage backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and technical acceptance criteria.
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Here's what we're looking for:
• Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams to deliver software
• Strong facilitation, prioritization, and influencing skills
• Strong communication skills, listens and shares information• Experience with modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques • Orchestrate collaboration by removing roadblocks and fostering communication• Experience as a trusted and valued partner of the product owner to business stakeholders• Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholder(s) • Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholder(s) • Ability to articulate the "big picture" of the solution to delivery and client teams to understand cross functional inter-dependencies and impact
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.