In-vehicle Networking Engineer IRC202355
Job ID: IRC202355
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
Segment: Digital System & Service
Business Unit: Hitachi Services & Platforms
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
We are looking for someone special an In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Engineer.
As an IVN Engineer, you will work in a very innovative and challenging working environment. In this position, you will be responsible for SOME/IP and CAN FD communication design, and related requirements specifications release (e.g. DBC, ARXML). You will coordinate the execution of related tasks such as message map creation, quality of service simulation, and optimization. As a part of our team, You will require to lead interactions with vehicle teams, core electrical teams, core systems engineering teams, and suppliers.
So if you are self-motivated, autonomous, and able to work within a team and by objectives, this position might be the right choice for you! As you join us, you will be involved with the in-house Software development of ADAS features, including semi and fully-automated driving systems and enablers. You will work in a fast-evolving environment with ambiguous requirements.
Don't wait, apply!
- 3+ years of networking experience
- 2+ years of automotive Ethernet - SOME/IP
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, SOME/IP, and gPTP communication protocols
- Experience in authoring System/Component level requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- English (proficient use) - B2+
- High skills in problem-solving, working for discontinuity, and leading change
Nice to have:
• Experience with IBM Doors or similar Requirements Management Tools
• Experience with CANanlyzer, CANoe
• Knowledge of PREEVision
• Knowledge of Autosar SW architecture, and Autosar Time Sync
• Drive Ethernet message map creation process interacting with internal stakeholders (vehicle/execution
• Pack all the SW interfaces into Ethernet and/or CAN FD messages/services
• Work with SW development teams in order to optimize the Service Oriented Architecture based on the
expected communication performance
• Optimize the SOME/IP and CAN FD communication quality of service defining the best Ethernet switch
configuration (VLAN, priorities, traffic shaping) and CAN FD messages design parameters (priorities and
offset) to minimize end-to-end latencies.
• Optimize GW functionality needed to map SOME/IP interfaces with existing vehicle CAN FD signals in
order to minimize GW processing delay.
• Support the SOME/IP communication layer modeling into PREEVision tool
• Define DoIP Ethernet messages
• Support product development as a member of a cross-functional team
• Design Autosar Time Sync domain optimizing parameters configuration
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
DE&I Matters: At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive and empowering work environment.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.