Senior ServiceNow Developer IRC211490
Job ID: IRC211490
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2024
Segment: Digital System & Service
Business Unit: Hitachi Services & Platforms
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Customer is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient's lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.
Project provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.
- 6+ years in IT.
- Experience with integration and understanding of building of APIs.
- Module Experience: CSM a must, FSM preferable, HCLS a big plus.
- Practical experience with at least one high-level programming language.
- Analytical thinking - ability to dissect customer issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to push a project forward towards successful completion.
- Team leading skills - manage junior team members.
- Understanding of database design and queries.
Working experience in following areas is plus:
- Background in at least two of following areas: development, automation, integration, platform engineering, networking, cloud.
- Experience in healthcare domain.
- You will be working on one of our development project in ServiceNow space.
- Customisation or development of enhancement requests for existing tools and processes.
- Work closely with vendor resources to meet development deadlines in case of larger projects.
- Work in an agile, collaborative manner and be adaptable to changing scenarios.
- Build technical solutions based on client's needs and process requirements.
- Work closely with BA's, Architects, Testing team and process teams.
- Support other less senior team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the ideas and solutions of others respectfully and accept criticism.
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
DE&I Matters: At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive and empowering work environment.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.