IT Service Desk Engineer IRC209784
Job ID: IRC209784
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2024
Segment: Digital System & Service
Business Unit: Hitachi Services & Platforms
Company Name: GlobalLogic
Profession (Job Category): IT Infrastructure
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Maintaining inventory and deployment of computers to users through various imaging or zero-touch methods
Provide technical support to a diverse fleet of ChromeOS, Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints
Troubleshoot and resolve any software or hardware-related issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- More than an years of experience in a technical support role
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions
Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time
- Certifications are preferred, but not required
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with Jira Service Desk
- Experience with Jamf Pro
- Experience with Windows Autopilot
"If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"
Duties and Responsibilities
- Escalate issues to other team members as needed
- Walk colleagues or customers through steps to help them resolve their technical problems
- Create technical documentation of new processes for users and colleagues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.