Project Engineering Coordinator for HVDC Service - Control & Protection Care and Warranty
Location: Ludvika, Dalarnas län, Sweden
Job ID: R0043511
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SWEDEN AB
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HVDC Care & Warranty department deals directly with the customers of our already commissioned sites to provide support and problem solving for all issues related to the HVDC Control & Protection systems and Operational Technology (IT Infrastructure). Come and join our team of driven junior engineers and senior experts, and you can expect an equally exciting and ever-changing time ahead of you.
We are looking for an Engineering coordinator to work as an interface to other parts of the business to plan, define and coordinate the work our engineers do daily. A coordinator in our team plans and helps create a streamlined working structure and work planning to optimize the time of our skilled engineers, to create the best possible customer experience and relationship with our working partners internally.
- Interface with HVDC service departments, and Local Service Centers to coordinate and plan engineering work to be done by the Control & Protection Care and Warranty engineering team. This includes following up progress and reporting to the respective stakeholders.
- Prepare a forecast of coming work based on the input from the various stakeholders.
- Support team’s performance to ensure the deliverables are met on time, as per the set contract, safety, and quality requirements.
- Organize, plan and coordinate site travels to ensure a smooth and safe execution by the engineering team.
- Together with your colleagues, drive improvements and change, both within control engineering and cross functional to meet strategy and future business needs.
- Complete tender work in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Keep record and book applicable training courses for the engineering team to ensure they are ready to travel when needed.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Experience in administrative roles, project planning or project management desirable.
- A strong team player, who likes to work alongside many different teams across the world.
- You like to work in a dynamic international and multicultural environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools and general IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish language skills are advantageous.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 2024-03-03. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Will Townsend, +46 07 30 66 73 99, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner, Christian Falevik, [email protected]