Civil Design Lead / Projekteringsledare Bygg
Location: Vaesteras, Västmanlands län, Sweden
Job ID: R0043259
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SWEDEN AB
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
Living Hitachi Energy Leadership Pillars as a leader to engage, develop, grow our people to enable connection to purpose, people, potential and performance.
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Responsible for the coordination and deliveries of the Civil Design in tenders and/or projects
- Be well acquainted with the Client’s Technical Specifications and ensuring that the Civil Design meet these as well as Hitachi Energy’s own requirements
- Responsible for the technical part of the procurement of the external Civil Design
- Making sure that the Civil Design deliveries are within budget, scope, and time plan
- Reviewing drawings and documents that are related to Civil Design
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in relevant technology field e.g., Civil Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience from working as a Civil Designer is an advantage
- Experience from coordinating Civil Design with multiple engineering competences is an advantage
- Since we work in an international environment you need to master spoken and written English
- Social competence and ability to collaborate is highly valued
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply no later than 28th of February! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Lina Carlsson, [email protected] will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Ingrid Schjelderup, [email protected]