Clinical Research Associate - Biopharma
Experienced England, UK-based CRA/clinical research associate required to augment existing non-Oncology CRA team, for pharmaceutical and biotechnology company company partner.
You will be partnering with a well-known global pharmaceutical company with a strong portfolio in cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation medicines.
You will have an opportunity to work in a solid partnership and an environment driven by innovation and continuous improvement. This program is for you if you are looking for an environment where people feel they belong and are empowered to reach their full potential, perform at their best and make a valued contribution to saving lives.
Amongst other tasks, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Contribute to the selection of potential investigators.
- Provide the required monitoring visit reports within required timelines
- Drive performance at the sites. Proactively identify study-related issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Perform source data verification according to SDV plan and ensure data query resolution
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites in compliance with client Procedural Documents. Share information on patient recruitment and study site progress within local Study Delivery Team.
- Train, support and advise Investigators and site staff in study related matters.
We are looking for candidates with strong experience working in a clinical research monitoring capacity, and residing in England, UK (with appropriate right-to-work in the UK already granted, if applicable)