Feasibility Manager - EU based
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Job Description - Feasibility Manager (Pre-Award Strategy)
The Global Feasibility Manager shall manage and lead the process of clinical Feasibility strategy planning to support the pre-award proposal and bid defense process.
The Global Feasibility Manager interrogates all relevant data sources and leverages analytics tools to define the optimal country/site/patient delivery strategy for a particular study, including identification of key challenges and areas of opportunity.
In the course of duty the Global Feasibility Manager will maintain communication and relationships between all relevant parties to ensure that all intelligence is communicated clearly through text and/or presentation slides and utilised in order to make best data driven feasibility decisions regarding country selection, site and patient distribution and study delivery timelines.
The Global Feasibility Manager shall manage and support proposal and project teams as a technical Feasibility expert. The remit includes, but is not limited to:
• Conduct evidence based feasibility
- Preparation of Feasibility strategy text for proposal document
- Preparation for and attendance at Bid Defense Meetings (by Telephone Conference or by attendance in person)
- Ensuring the Feasibility services of the group are clearly represented and employed to support strategic project planning (or potential preferred partner bidding)
- Mentor less senior Feasibility associates during Bid Defense (or potential preferred partner) meetings
The Global Feasibility Manager shall perform as a functional lead with accountability for delivery of high quality Feasibility standalone services (awarded, contracted).
Travel (approximately 20%) domestic and/or international as needed.
Feasibility managers will be aligned to a specific area (Therapeutic Area/Sponsor/Other) as much as possible with the conduct of relevant feasibility service which may include performing in the role of main point of contact for designated strategic partners for the conduct of Feasibility services.
- Master’s degree in a life science, communication and/or scientific discipline is strongly preferred
- Alternatively, a shorter degree would be considered if the above experience was not met. For example: Bachelor’s or Associate degree or local equivalent, in a life science, communication and/or scientific discipline
- Must have 3 years relevant experience in drug development with 1 years’ experience in conducting at least one of the following: pre-award feasibility, post-award site identification / site selection / recruitment planning for global studies or have exceeded performance in the role of Global Feasibility Associate (minimum of 1 year) with strong experience in the functional role of feasibility (pre-award).
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.