Manager/Senior Manager PMO
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
- Participate in periodic review and revision of IPH Program Management owned SOPs/ Policies/ Guidelines.
- Deliver and support ICON University in training, onboarding, and upskilling CTM programs within Large Pharma Program Management (IPH).
- Provide support in responding to Clinical Management process queries from Program Management group.
- May need to participate in process audit pertaining to IPH Program Management processes.
- Performs additional relevant responsibilities as requested by management.
What you Need
• 3-5 years’ work experience within Clinical Trial Management.
• Have a Degree in a Life Sciences or related discipline.
• Customer focussed with the ability to build excellent rapport with business partners.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable with presenting to groups.
• Super organised and remains calm in taking care of multiple priorities and working to tight deadlines.
• Passionate about developing a career within the PMO.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.