Senior Manager - BI Solution Architect
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations to be future-ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious, and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com
What if we told you that you can move to an exciting role in an entrepreneurial organization without the usual risks associated with it?
We understand that you are looking for growth in your career at this point and we would love for you to join us in our journey and grow with us. At Indegene, our roles come with the excitement you require at this stage of your career with the reliability you seek. We believe in creating leaders of tomorrow and mentor our leads to help them grow and nurture them as people managers and account managers.
We are a rapidly growing global organization and are scouting for the best talent for this phase of growth. With us, you are at the intersection of two of the most exciting industries of healthcare and technology. We offer global opportunities with fast-track careers while you work with a team that is fueled by purpose. The combination of these will lead to a truly differentiated experience for you.
If this excites you, then apply below.
Senior Manager - BI Solution Architect
You will be responsible for:
• The primary goal is to design and architect Power BI solutions that meet an organization's business needs, ensuring data is transformed into meaningful insights.
• Optimize the visual design and structure of Power BI reports and dashboards to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
• Ensure Data Integrity, Guarantee that data sources and transformations in Power BI maintain high data integrity and accuracy. • Support Business Growth and Contribute to the organization's growth by providing data-driven insights and recommendations.
• Improve the usability of Power BI solutions to enhance user experience and user adoption.
• Gather requirements & work with stakeholders to analyze business needs around BI reporting
• Design, facilitate and manage BI platform to provide fast, agile and secure access to the data set
• Create a Centre of Excellence to harbor knowledge sharing, identify business champions, accelerate successful adoption and breed passion in data insight and visualization.
• Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, addressing customer queries, manage deliverables and effectively handling client requirements
• Understanding of pharma commercial is required, specifically worked in the areas of brand, customer, multi-channel & content performance
• 5 to 7 years of experience in one or more BI technologies: Power-BI (must), Qlik, etc.
• Experience and good understanding of Data warehousing and SQL (query building, debugging, indexing and transformation)
• Experience in design and developing Power BI solutions, including reports, dashboards, and data flows, based on the organization's requirements. • Hands on experience with Data Modelling: Develop data models in Power BI, ensuring they are efficient, scalable, and suitable for the organization's needs.
• Manage data integration processes by connecting Power BI to various data sources, such as databases, APIs, and cloud services.
• Worked on data transformation activities within Power BI for analysis, using Power Query or other data preparation tools.
• Working experience with setting up security and compliance
Indegene is proud to be an Equal Employment Employer and is committed to the culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, colour, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical ability, or any other characteristics. All employment decisions, from hiring to separation, will be based on business requirements, the candidate’s merit and qualification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics.