Sales Operations Manager
IQVIA provides scientific services spanning clinical trials, real world evidence, and consulting in all areas of the product lifecycle. The Patient Centered Solutions (PCS) team leads the industry in breadth and depth of Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) and Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) knowledge. Our diverse team of experts works together to develop, execute, and validate psychometric instruments that capture the patient experience with their treatment or disease, analyze and interpret outcomes, and translate the information to advance the initiatives of life science companies.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day sales activities for the PCS team at IQVIA. This role will require attention to detail and the ability to co-ordinate and work with a number of business lines. This will include delivering operational support services to maintain integrity of the sales workflow and data, enabling the pursuit of revenue generating activities, and championing operational excellence. Sales Operations plays a key link between all areas of our business to ensure that we can deliver a seamless experience for our clients and act as an operational point of contact to our team.
Responsibilities will include:
· Identifying opportunities to streamline the sales process to improve service delivery.
· Supporting and participating in cross-functional projects with the broader Sales Operations team.
· Take ownership of maintaining the integrity of sales data and facilitating pursuit of revenue generating activities.
· Able to provide input on process change and supporting in driving this change within the sales operations team and internal stakeholders.
· Work closely with the Sales Operations Associate Director to assist in forecasting and reporting on sales data.
· Able to observe sales teams’ needs and present ideas for increasing efficiency.
· Oversee workflow and allocation of day-to-day sales operations tasks
SalesForce (CRM) Administration
· Championing and promoting best practice of SalesForce use.
· Supporting the sales operations processes including but not limited to overseeing opportunity entry, tracking and sales closure processes.
· Co-ordinating with cross functional teams to ensure all deals continue to move through the sales process.
· Maintaining data integrity including contributing to internal data cleansing efforts.
Candidates interested in joining our PCS team as a Sales Operations Lead should have:
· Previous sales operations experience
· An understanding of how the sales process works
· Can-do attitude with a hands-on approach where needed
· Pro-active and go-getter spirit
· Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization
· Able to and comfortable with working to tight deadlines
· Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
· Strong self-motivation and be able to work independently whilst maintaining broader team goals
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
In addition to the skills and experience above a Sales Operations Lead should have:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree
· Excellent English (spoken and written)
· Right to live and work in the recruiting count
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com