Client Team Manager
Manages client expectations and ensures the delivery of business services, products and solutions to ensure client satisfaction, retention and brand preservation.
• Takes responsibility for the quality of service delivered to clients, ensuring clients obtain maximum value from products and services. Answers client queries and collaborates with production to get data in client-desired formats.
• May lead projects between business and client teams; develop translatable client action plans with internal teams (i.e. responsibilities, timeframes, and resources); provide in-depth training in databases and products, and assist with pricing products.
• Develop and manage deployment of Tech & Apps products.
• In charge of communication with clients on Tech & Apps projects / solutions.
• Provide technical support to clients when required.
• Analyze the customer’s requirement and ensure that the outcomes are delivered on time, follows high quality standards and meets customer’s expectations
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com