Associate Design Analytics Director (Remote / WFH)
As an Associate Design Analytics Director, you will be the backbone of our project management, providing senior-level input and serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
In this role, you will perform, manage, and coordinate activities for complex opportunities and projects utilizing multiple data sources to perform analysis, formulate recommendations, and present these to both internal and external stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff and lead cross-functional process improvements.
This is a remote/WFH opportunity.
- Strategic Planning: You will ensure that our planning services provide a competitive edge in winning new business. You will independently provide senior-level insights towards the development of country and enrollment strategies in support of various opportunities. including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies
- Business Development: Support the development of materials related to feasibility and the enrollment strategy for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
- Collaboration: You will lead and facilitate collaborative meetings, recommending solutions for key stakeholders and project teams to resolve issues.
- Research: Prepare for planning meetings by conducting complex research using databases, scientific literature, the internet, and expert medical knowledge.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: You will lead complex or program-level planning meetings with internal stakeholders, presenting results of data gathering and analysis activities.
- Mentorship: Train, support, and mentor new team members.
- SME: Serve as a SME for planning tools and data, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of system features and functions.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 8 years of related experience in clinical research or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Clinical development experience – with a focus towards a deep understanding of the overall clinical development process, including clinical planning, clinical trial operations, and/or clinical trial design (preferred).
- Consultative/Facilitation experience to manage to outcomes
- Project Management experience and/or education
- Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in medical, science, or technology related field or equivalent experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $116,100.00 - $197,600.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.