Site Solutions Analyst (Accounting Analyst)
Join our teams as a Site Solutions Analyst to serve as the main point of contact for global portfolios, manage the client relationship at the study level, oversee payment management projects and ensure sponsor satisfaction is achieved. Manage and oversee the initiation and study management of protocols including identifying all protocol related information, timelines, reporting and initial setup of proprietary software system used to initiate studies.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned sponsor(s) and Associated studies.
- Manage the project timeline, identify/pursue change orders and coordinate with other stakeholders, as necessary.
- Prepare materials and KPI’s for sponsor Governance Meetings and participate as appropriate.
- Identify and execute process improvement initiatives when appropriate.
- Prepare, arrange and execute regular client meetings and ensure all necessary materials are presented with accuracy and completeness.
- Function as the engagement leader providing management throughout the length of the clinical trial by overseeing activities of the project team to ensure sponsor commitments and IQVIA's service levels are achieved.
- Coordinate with Site Solutions and Data Operations to ensure proper resource assignment and service delivery quality.
- Ensure that IQVIA financial interests are appropriately protected through diligent scope of work management efforts.
- Ensure support to the clinical trial sites is provided, at IQVIA’s levels of excellence, through timely resolution of issues that are raised via email and/or phone contact.
- Responsible for ensuring that payments do not exceed SOW timelines. · Responsible for ensuring change orders are executed and communicated to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for performance review input to Site Solutions and Data Operations for roles that support assigned sponsor.
- Coordinate with the Site Solutions and Data Operations team members to prepare sponsor funding.
- Ensure that all IQVIA processes and standards are followed and that appropriate financial controls are observed and are in line with sponsor requirements for managing and mitigating financial risk.
- Responsible for monitoring, assist in resolving and escalating operational and performance metric issues.
- Contribute to developing the study specific analytics strategy.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines.
- Act as a central contact for the project team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- With guidance, provide Inputs to clinical study teams, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections.
- Participate in (study) team meetings/Project kick off meetings and interaction with cross functional staff to verify information and/or triage new data issues or prior identified action items.
- Perform Subject Level Data Review that require further investigation with the clinical site to determine overall accuracy. Review any other information as necessary to determine overall readiness of the patient information for next level review.
- Early identification of site-level risk/issue(s) occurring during study conduct and responsible for identification of risk pertaining to payments.
- Monitor site performance and make recommendations for timely corrective actions.
- Assist the relevant stake holders within the project team in developing the study payment plans, tools and templates and maintain the team accountabilities as applicable.
- Provides inputs to cross functional team in managing project deliverables.
- 2 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience with financial business applications preferred.
- General knowledge of Clinical Trial Industry preferred
- Comfortable representing Clinical Trial Payments to internal / external stakeholders.
- Must be customer focused and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to think independently, and to analyze and solve problems creatively · Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills Strong time management and planning skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical and the ability to meet competing aggressive deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a global company environment.
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, VISIO, SAP-Business One, Sharepoint & Spotfire).
- Familiarity with foreign currency.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com