Global Project Leadership - Internship (Serbia)
Our Project Leadership Interns are an integral part of our global team and work in partnership with Project Management Analysts and Project Leaders in one of our therapeutic areas including Internal Medicine, Central Nervous System, Gastroenterology, Immunology & Women’s Heath, Cardiovascular Renal Metabolic, Early Phase Oncology and Late Phase Oncology.
Your key purpose will be to support with project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule, and ensure patient safety, data integrity and customer satisfaction on all projects.
• Working with Project Management Analysts to provide Project Leaders with accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making
• Prepare correspondence, project status reports and presentation materials for project team and customer meetings
• Taking and preparing global Project team meeting minutes
• Support on the coordination of project schedules
• Support the risk and issue management process
• Support on relevant sections of Project Management Plans
• Support on project resource allocation.
• Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance.
• Introduced to and to support the management of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices, and reconciliation
• Introduction to project vendor management processs
• Gain an understanding and support on the maintenance of project baseline and change control processes
• Gain an understanding of managing performance dashboards
• Supporting Project Management Analyst (PMA) and Project Leader (PL) on file reviews and support audits, as needed.
• Drive electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness, and quality
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Completed Bachelor's, Master’s or PhD degree; preference given to Life Sciences,
Project Management, Data Analytics, Systems Engineering and Finance or relevant
education or training
• good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, including but
not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• An interest in life sciences, clinical research and/or patient health
• An interest in Project Management
• Analytical/financial/numeracy skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
language to function within a professional work environment.
• Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the
biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are
made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.co
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com