Business Systems Analyst 1
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join Q² Solutions, IQVIA’s laboratory business Remotely.
We are passionate innovators who work together toward thoughtful & inclusive collaboration. If you want to discover a career with greater purpose, join us as we transform & accelerate research & development.
Under direct supervision, the Business Systems Analyst assists in providing systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
What You’ll be doing:
- Assisting in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Conducting analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary under the direction of experienced Business System Analysts.
- Demonstrating competency in considering most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g., third-party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client-facing applications and products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems, and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business Administration, or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in systems analysis is required.
- Other Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
What We Offer You:
We put our employees at the center of everything we do and are committed to providing them, and their families, with benefits that meet their diverse and changing needs. We invest in integrated benefits programs and resources to take care of our employees’ physical, mental and emotional, financial and social well-being so they can thrive at home and at work, at any stage of their well-being journey.
To learn more about our benefits, visit https://jobs.iqvia.com/benefits.
If you’re looking to unleash your potential, join Q2 Solutions, IQVIA’s laboratory business, to help make the extraordinary possible!
Q² Solutions, IQVIA’s laboratory business, creates connected intelligence by combining our expertise, technology and analytics - this fuels unparalleled research & development solutions. We uphold a deep commitment to patients, sites, customers, and each other. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
Q² Solutions’ ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $57,000.00 - $85,000.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.