Global Associate HEOR Director
Novo Nordisk US
Are you ready to make a significant impact by leveraging your expertise as a health economist? Do you have a passion for driving business decisions through data-driven evidence and insights? Would you like to put your footprint on the HEOR strategy and be a key contributor to our company's growth?
We are currently seeking two Associate HEOR Directors to join our team and play a key role in shaping the future of Novo Nordisk's expansion into the cardiovascular and renal spaces.
Apply today and don't miss out on this life-changing career opportunity!
Novo Nordisk is expanding into the cardiovascular and renal spaces, which will provide new treatment options for people living with serious chronic diseases, such as hypertension, late-stage chronic kidney disease, Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD), heart failure, or AMI.
As an Associate HEOR Director at Novo Nordisk, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the development and implementation of HEOR strategies for both lead and lifecycle management (LCM) indications.
- Represent the CETA market access team in cross-functional project teams and governance to ensure HEOR input for key project decisions.
- Lead evidence generation to support HE model(s) development, economic evaluation, cost, and health-related quality-of-life assessments, and indirect treatment comparisons in collaboration with functional colleagues, external experts and/or vendors.
- Substantiate the payer value story with credible HEOR evidence.
- Support reimbursement and Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) submissions.
To be successful in this role, some key factors that will contribute to your success include:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Several years of experience in pharma or consultancy within health economics or outcomes research.
- Proven success with health economic modeling and analysis of health outcomes data.
- Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods and data analysis.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills.
- Familiarity with reimbursement/HTA processes across key markets.
To thrive in the job, you should be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. You also have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, and you are fluent in English.
The preferred location is Denmark at our Søborg office.
About the department
The CETA Market Access team sets the payer-facing direction for Novo Nordisk’s future drug portfolio within the Cardiovascular and Emerging Therapies (CETA) franchise: cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and MASH/liver disease. As such, the team provides strategic input to the value strategy and payer requirements for our pipeline products across the franchise. Together with our good colleagues across Novo Nordisk, we are proud to be a key partner in the commercial success of the long-term future of Novo Nordisk. While sharing a pursuit of ambitious goals we’re also committed to maintaining a healthy and creative work culture and work-life balance.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, market access and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
For further information, please contact Vice President, CETA Market Access, Søren Ilsøe Moreno at +45 3075 9978.
3 March 2024.
Please note, that applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.