Senior End-Point Management Architect
Novo Nordisk US
We are expanding our team and are looking for two experienced IT architects within end-point management. So, do you enjoy designing and implementing solutions with a global scope? Apply now and join our Digital Workplace EMEA team.
As our new Senior End-point Management Platform Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring a stable global end-point management infrastructure set-up, as well as drive and implement approved projects. We have the global responsibility for ensuring a high-end user experience with end-user devices, primarily laptops and desktops, and it is within our utmost importance to ensure a simple solution with high performance for all Novo Nordisk employees.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Define, communicate, and anticipate a technical and architectural vision, leveraging new and existing technologies within end-point management to support current and future business set-ups.
- Assist the Product Owner in setting direction, creating roadmaps, and providing guidance for IT applications, platforms, and data.
- Plan and implement the migration from hybrid joined devices to Entra ID joined devices, ensuring minimal disruption and maximum security.
- Configure, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot Intune Suite features across different devices, using tools like Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, Graph API, and Log Analytics for optimal performance, health, and compliance.
- Implement and maintain automation scripts using technologies like PowerShell, Azure DevOps, and Azure Functions, while fostering collaboration and communication using Teams, SharePoint, and GitHub.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field along with 10+ years of proven experience in end-point management and troubleshooting, preferably in a large and complex environment
- Strong technical knowledge of end-user devices, operating systems, network protocols, and security standards
- Relevant certifications within device management (ie. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate or similar),
- Knowledge and experience of platforms/services: SCCM, Autopilot, Intune, Entra ID
- Knowledgeable in best practices and standards for end-user device management, such as device configuration, deployment, updates, backup, recovery, and security
- Fluent written and spoken English
The ideal candidate for this position should have a quality mindset, great communication and analytical skills, as well as be open to feedback and able to work independently while paying attention to deadlines. You should also have a solution-oriented and curious mindset and be able to present ideas effectively, demonstrating a good understanding of it-service management, as well as the technical aspects of our services. Moreover, you should possess a high level of integrity and strong negotiation skills.
About the Department
The Digital Workplace Department is globally responsible for ensuring a digital working environment fostering simplicity, collaboration, and high performance for all Novo Nordisk employees. We manage Microsoft 365, Meeting technologies, Computing, and Mobile platforms and devices as part of DD&IT, Novo Nordisk's Digital, Data, and IT. The activity level is high, and we have many major initiatives and projects going on, making this an exciting place to work. We provide a fun, healthy, and engaging working environment that supports you in being a whole person with a sustainable work/life balance.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific research, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here - to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
For further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Vorting, Senior Manager on +45 3075 6196.
Apply before 26 February 2024.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.